it's been such an eventful year with so many big changes in my life, and there's too much to say.
- 'marrying' ben hemenway on the 14th of February 2010
- a lovely visit from my old friend b, someone whose support i will always miss, and the fun times i had when she was here with i, another amazing friend whom i love so much
- a sketchy 7 day trip to california with your two best friends makes memories that will last you a lifetime; i love you n & b
- designing and sewing a dress
- making the first life-changing decision of my life: to transfer from UVA to Cass Business School in London
- realising fairy tales are aptly named for a particular reason... they do not exist. excuse my cheesiness, but there's an extraordinary but personal and long story to explain this one
- falling in love with London, meeting the most amazing people and making a diverse group of friends
- going for an interpol concert and meeting the entire band (and paul banks again) after the show
- m visiting me in singapore and talking for 6 hours straight, i have missed you girl
- preparing for the new year with a canon ef 50mm f/1.8 lens that i am in love with
- making a promise to myself to do more art and enterprise in the new year, and focusing on things that make me happy
here's to the end of an amazing and eventful 2010: happy new year!